My wrists hurt all day but I take Calcium supplements and I drink 3-4 liters of water everyday. What to do ?

My joints in both wrists hurt like hell. I am a mom to a 5 week old baby. I am 29, turning 30y/o soon. My joints in my wrists hurt all day, especially when I wake up either from a nap or a longer rest. It hurts so bad, it feels like my hands are to fall off any second. I am too afraid to hold my baby because I feel that I might drop her coz my hands are useless. Sometimes, I feel like I do not want to go to sleep just so my wrists do not hurt more. I breastfeed but I take Calcium supplements and I drink 3-4 liters of water everyday. One nurse told me that I just lack potassium. Yes, I have been away from bananas ever since I got pregnant because I did not want to get constipated but I regularly ate oranges- a high in potassium fruit. I really do not know what to do anymore.
Tue, 2 Aug 2011