Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

My wife trying since last 6 years for pregnancy. HCG analysis report found bilateral tubal blocks.

Hello doctor we are trying for last 6 years for my wife s preg ? in one of the HCG analysis found and reported that there is bilateral tubal blocks for my wife so one of our family doctor done the Laparoscopy diagnosis and cleared the blockages and the fluids flow well on both the tubes. Doctor has confirmed the same in report and informed us that my wife should get pregnancy within 2 months. But still we are trying more than 3 months but failing and the mensus is coming in 25 days. can you please suggest us the solution ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
treatment of infertility is a continued process till you get result
no fixed time can be predicted for pregnancy to occur
both the partners should be evaluated and get treatment accordingly
always think positive and you will get better result
Answered: Fri, 21 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor