Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

My wife is suffering from rheumatoid arthrities & recommended for bialogical treatment

my wife is suffering from rheumatoid arthrities. now she is under going treatment at cmc vellore Dr. John Mathue . now they recommended for bialogical treatment which will cost Rs 12 lakh. I want to take IInd openian from Dr Dharmanand. so guide me regd oppointment
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hai welcome,
hello mer kokari,
why you are not approach a good ayurveda doctor for this?
whether that biological treatment will give100% cure?
you go for any good ayurveda physician instead of spending simply huge money at your or any other area
if not i will guide you
for clarification
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor