Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

My wife is suffering from dizziness and headache while in cold.

My wife complains of frequent headache . When she tries to turn gets a dizzy feel. We consulted a doctor in Nairobi, who put her on Betaserc. So gets relieved when she is taking this medication. However the dizzy feeling again occurs when it is cold.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

which doctor do you see, i think you hve to see an expert in this. do you hve one in nairobi. i think it is capital of kenya, is it not? Howzz it, i do not see a good doctor in that. see one in allergy

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor