Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

My wife is suffering fro headache from last 5 years

my wife is suffering frm headache 2-3 times in a month frm the last 5 yrs.plz help
Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Is there any h/o injury or she is having sinuisitis,give her simple pain killer and consult a physician.
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
HI, welcome to health care magic forum,
may be she is suffering from migraine, and giving pain killers in not the permanent cure for her problem you should take homeopathic treatment for her headache problem, there are many conditions in which person may suffer from continuous h/aches.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor