Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

My wife is pregnant and I don't want a child now. What should we do ?

hi i got married before 3 months but i dont want child now , but my wife is pregnent now wt to do..................
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic
you should have been cautious and used a condom or any other safe method.
For now you can go for MEDICAL TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY also called induced abortion.But only if your wife is also willing to do so.
Any qualified gynaecologist can perform MTP.
MTP shoulkd always be performed at places recognized by government authorities.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic;
Abortion can be done by 2 methods-
-Medical-done if pregnancy less then 49 days.
-Surgical-D&C done if pregnancy more then 49 days.
Medical abortion tablets are available with prescription of doctor.They should be taken after the patient is examined to rule out any contraindication for precription of medicine.There can be complication after taking this medicines such as severe PV bleeding;incomplete abortion;vomiting,pain in abdomen which will be dealt by doctor prescribing the medicine.So I can;t write the name of medicine.Don;t worry it can be done easily under supervision of a doctor.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor