Owl Image

My wife is not getting pregnant for more than a year . What could be the reason ?

Hello Dear Dr. Please Help me i am 26 yr and over my wife is not being pregnant last 1.25yr what i do last week doctor say to her take a medicine kit name of flocosas.s and one kit for me i cant understand what work this dos for us???? help me dear Doctors..
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Hi,thanks for query.It seems that your wife might be having some infection in her genitals.So antibiotic are prescribed.In some infections both partner needs treatment to prevent recurrence.So do not worry.Keep regular follow up with your doctor.bye.