Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My wife has very low libido, please give some solutions

Dear Doc, My wife has very low libido. I do foreplay also. We are married in January. Still she is showing no interest. I am much depressed. Plz give some solutions.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.There could be various reasons for this.Some form of domestic stress is the commonest factor in most of the cases.Apart from this please talk to her and take care about her likings and disliking during the act.Some times females take time open up.Do not force her and in general respect her feelings.both of you can share some literature about sex with each other.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Have a proper open discuassion with her reagarding the subject. Clarify on her feelings about tehy way you approach her when you want to involve in sex. Check whether she is having some emotional stress or conditions realted to fear, anxiety or aversion towards sex. also check whether she has physical prolems such as pain during sex etc. Try to build a good emotional realtionship by giving value and importance to her likes and dislikes. Still if there is no change consult a clinical psychologist or a sex therapist

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for query.
*Just discuss the problem mutually with each other
*ask your wife what does she like and what does she doesn't like
*read a good book written on this topic
*Ask your wife whether she gets pain during sex
*Rule out if she has any stress,tension or depression
*sometimes hormonal imbalances also result in this problem
*after following the basic guideline ,if she still has the problem then consult a physician and/or a gynecologist
Have a good health
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor