Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

My wife has been experiencing vomitting and burning sensation. She is pregnant

Hi, my wife has been experiencing vomitting and burning sensation soon after vomitting for a long time during pregnancy of 3 months. She has had multiple hospital admissions during this course of 3 months. Doctors have been giving her Ondensetron and pantaprazol during her iv trips in hospitals. After about 2 to 3 days or some times even 5 days she starts to eat something and would be normal for about a week and wil vomit excessively again for which she has to be hospitaliszed. Doctors use to give her phenergan which used to relieve her burning but now doctors say excessive use of phergan is not good for health
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Im sure it was already ask but do you notice the problem when she consumes certain foods or common products i.e diary...but they are telling you the truth about the meds during the preg i was pulled off and after i gave birth i went in and was told i had gerd
Answered: Sun, 12 Sep 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Many pregnant females feel terribly puckish and develop severe vomitings in first trimester.Gradually and gradually as the pregnancy advances she would be alright.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 2 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor