Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

My wife has an enlargement of heart, suggest me the treatment

My wife has an enlargement of heart as shown in her chest x-ray when she was 7 yrs. old and again when she was 23 yrs. old she had an chest x-ray as part of requirements to be employed and still had the same result. My wife is 29 years old now. My wife plans to join the police force. Don t you think it s wise to permit her to join the department? TY
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
hi yuri;
enlargement of heart without any symptoms is very rare & police training is a strenuous job .kindly get her examined by a Cardiologist(heart specialist).he will give you better opinion.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor