Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

My wife got allergic disease, please help

sir, my wife got allergic disease 5 years ago after delivery of 2nd child, always sneezing and caugh. several mdicine like ayurvedic, homeopathi take but no any change and last year one of my friend advised to consult one doctor in mangalore dr.sahoo he is specialist for allergic disease. after consulting he given long treatment for caugh and allergic. now she is ok but continiouse using inhaler her sensitive skin from inside the mouth feel burning and she feel sleep disturbences. doctor i requesting i have to stop this medicine and please advise me common medicine and which food she can take and what to do for good sleep because am working in saudi realy i feel scare please help me doctor.

Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
its a allergic condition.simply to avoid the allergen is best treatment. generally this condition improves as the child grows. .he has to continue the inhalor.mantain good nutrition of child so that his immunity improves against infection.if u still feel its serous consult pediatrician or ent specialist
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You should take her to an ENT specialist I guess. That should solve most of her issues.

Answered: Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor