Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

My wife feels to urinate continuously. What could be the reason for this?

My wife feels to urinate contineously from today evening. Is there anything wrong to undergo an urgent medical attention? Please advise me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Increased frequency of urination amd dysurea are symptoms of UTI.However the treatment modality depends on if this episode is first of its kind or a repeated episode.Recurrent UTI about 4-5 times yearly needs higher medical evaluation preferably by a urologist.However if this is a first episode a visit to your family physician with a urinary examination and treatment accordingly should solve the problem.
all the best...Tc
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Raised frequency of micturation! yes mr, you need to take her for a detailed examination by a doctor.

Answered: Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor