Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

My weight is only 50 kgs, want to gain weight

Hi doctor i am 27 height 5,7 weight 50 only..i want increase wt..i always take full diet ...i cant take oily and spicy food more.. like meat, butter, ghee. i heard iron capsul and vitamin e capsul increase the appitite..if it there any side effect. im verry upset please give me some idea n medicine(no sideffect) to gain..when i was 18 my health was good..after 20 hight start increase but weight relitavly not..
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Surely you will gain weight in coming months. At a stage when height stops weight will start increasing. To increase weight take protein and fat rich diet like milk, butter, dry fruits, dal, soyabin, pastries, egg etc. In homoeopathy ALFALFA tonic one teaspoon twice daily before food will be helpful. Iron and vitamins are used to increase Hb level in blood.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani's  Response
Ideal weight for U is in the range of 70-75kg.Take regular balanced diet ontime& be active.U can take becozyme syrup.Diet should include more of proteins like egg,milk,curd.
If U take iron or vit E capsules with out prescription it has bad sideeffects.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor