Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My weight is 75 kg, how can i reduce fat ?

i am 20 yr boy my weight is 75 kg and my height is 155cm i want to reduce fat from my stomach and chest quickly
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  558
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Abukahir khan.According to your height & weight you are over weight by 20kg and BMI 29.1.It shows your basal metabolic rate is low. first we have to increase ur metabolic rate just by adding fiber in ur diet and daily exercise routein . you have to take salads before the i can tell you the things after seeing ur daily routein.kindly send me ur routein on my email id
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
Dear Abukahir Khan,
There is no easy and fast shortcut for lossing weight. It requires lots of efforts and patience from you.
Basic things are
Taking less calories, that is eating less fats (oil, ghee, paneer. cream) and carbohydrates (wheat and rice). Do not stay hungry. Fill up your stomach with salads, vegetables, fruits, naturally available foods.
Exercise. Abdominal muscle strenthening exercises tone up your belly muscles and allows faster weight loss from stomach. Lying on your back and cycling in air is a good way of toning up your stomach.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor