My vagina began to burn and bleed and is uncomfortable and itchy. Infection?

Dear Doctor, My name is Mohamed, I had unprotected anal sex with a women whom I didn’t knew her status on the 24th January 2014. On the 26th January I visited Hospital and was tested Elisa and P24 and all was Negative and I was advised to take PEP……. But I stop the PEP only after taking days ( 1 tab each day ) due to the side effect. I tried to test the lady but she assured me that she was 100% clean. Three weeks later I tested for P24 and was NEGATIVE, I started having general weakness, loss of appetite, fever and neck and groins pain and I again visited Hospital and Malaria was found in my blood and put on injections and tabs….. The fever and the pains has slightly went down. Six weeks post exposure I visited HIV specialist and he did physical assessment on my mouth and body – before sending for test he told me that I don’t have HIV, I tested PCR and HIV Proviral, DOU test and ELISA DNA from two major reliable labs ( Nairobi Hospital, MEDANTA and Metropolis ) and all come back NEGATIVE. I also did general Blood Picture which was normal as my Dr told me. The doctor told me that I have psychological problem and he sent to phsycatricst who gave me depression tabs… I now feel better but sometimes mild fever and pain on the neck lymph nodes and groins. So I am still worried and don’t know what will happen as all the doctors told me no need to do another test and completely forget about it. Please advice me? Thanks, Mohamed
Fri, 24 Jun 2016