My uterus is bulky,endometrium is thick and am taking novelon. Is hysterectomy necessary ?

My age is 32years.Female.Weight 82kg.Hight 5.3 ft.My TSH report 5.01 uIU/ml . uterus is anteverted and bulky in size with homogeneous myometrial echotexture.Midline endometrium is thick and measures 13.5mm. Uterine cavity is empty. Cervix is clear.Uterus measures 92.1x36.2x50.6mm.Left ovary is prominent in size with multiple small follicles and a heterogeneous sol measures 20.6x18.2mm.Left ovary measures 36.1x24.2mm.my serum CA125 report is 13.23 U/ml.Is it required to operate my ovaries or uterus?There is no pain during menstruation or during intercourse.7yrs back my right ovary has already been operated/removed (had a Benign tumor).biopsy report was ok.currently i am advised to eat NOVELON.Is removal of ovaries and uterus needed?SHOULD I DO ANY THING ELSE? is being over weight a relevant factor?
Mon, 25 Apr 2011