Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

My urine lab results came out negative for syphilis but i have some symptoms of it.

hello. I am twenty years old .my urine lab results came out negative for syphillis. but there was a trace o cloud and blood in my urine. my period is on right now, but when its not, i feel a slight charred sensation at the vagina area and im very irritated down below. what could these symptoms mean ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  7 Views:  557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First of all you should go for urine culture & sensitivity. For vaginal symptoms you should take antifungal & antihistaminic tablets.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
Hi, for diagnosis of syphilis you better go for blood test,&thereafter T/t by a Skin/v d specialist.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
what is the means of urine pcr test result occour negative.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
  User's Response
hello i am 55 . kidney transplant 7 years back .recently urine and stool iritation .drug sirolimus level 5 and changed to tacrolimus .level is 9.7 urine culture sterile twice but amorphus deposite +1 urine ph 5
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
  User's Response
i have test urine pcr.the result is negative.i am taking qure 750 mg medicine but not felling well
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
  User's Response
hello, im 29 and my unrinalysis says that my rbc+tntc result...what does this mean. my wbc also has 35-40/hpf...what are these?please enlighten me on this. Thank you!
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. The blood in your urine could have been due to your periods. You must undergo a urine culture and sensitivity test for ruling ou urine infection. In case it turns out to be negative consult a gynecologist. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor