Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

My upper body bone frame size is so small. Any possible remedy for this ?

hi guys, my problem is that i am a 21 year old male. my upper body bone frame is so small and my hip bones are wider than my ribcage . it looks so awkward when i am without shirt. any possible remedy for this ?
Fri, 20 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Take high protien diet, consult a diet and fitness expert on the exercises you need to do and the diet you have to take. Regularly exercise for the upper back, shoulders and arms.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor