Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

My tight foreskin is tight, How can I make it slide back up easier ?

Hi. So my foreskin is tight, and I have been doing some stretching for a few weeks and when flaccid I can bring it under the head no problem and when erect, it takes a little time and a little discomfort but I can do it then as well. But when I get it near the bottom of the head, or under the head, it doesn't come back up unless I force it up manually. I always thought that its supposed to go back up easily not as difficult as it is for me. How can I make it slide back up easier?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  1391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response
My tight foreskin was cured by a balloon device. My GP recommended it, as I was not able to afford an operation and I did not want to loose my foreskin, if I could avoid so.
The Company that sells the device is big on promoting gentle foreskin stretching and has a web site. They are based in Sydney Australia and have a good reputation.

I found that most of the tight foreskin searches came back with SPAM or junk. This Company had a good web site with lots iof information and I liked their customer service as well.

The best thing to do if you can't afford and operation or don't want one, is to try this neet little balloon stretcher, it worked for me. I could not find any other company promoting this product and it seems they manufacture the product in Australia. The company also claims to their product listed on the Australian Government Medical Device Register for use in Phimosis (tight foreskin).

I think it cost me $99 or around 50-60 GBP, i know it was cheap compared to $3000 the urologist quoted all up to have surgery. For me this was a very good deal.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
  User's Response
when you want to slide your foreskin back use some baby oil, pull your foreskin so that you stretch it and open the lips and then fill it with baby oil and then slowly pull your skin abck, it will noe slide so you can stretch it even more.

I did this to mine and I now have a very slippery foreskin that will go all the way back and stay there till I gently retract it back down again.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
  User's Response
you might think this is a silly answer but it worked for me and this is how I did it.

Get an eye dropper that can suck up liquid and use a small container filled with baby oil and dip it into your foreskin as this will lube your foreskin, yes it maybe a bit messy but when I did this for a week I ended up having the skin go all the way back and then it slid back down with out catching behind the head.

You only use a few drops at a time and slowly do it until you are comfortable and have no pain. Try and see if that helps.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
consult a surgeon. minor surgery will cure it.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Go to a doctor they can probably pull your helmeback up
Answered: Sat, 17 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor