My throat hurts off and on. My tonguecils kinda hurt when I swallow too.

Hi I am a 27 year old female. I have throat problems. My throat hurts off and on. When I look in the mirror in the back of my throat I see kinda big bumps with a yellowish tent on my tongue in front of the bumps. My tonguecils kinda hurt when I swallow to. On the right side mainly. Its very irritating and comes in and out from time to time. After a few days about 1 week or 2, then it goes away. After 2 straight weeks of no irritating it comes right back. It seems it occurs worst after giving my husband oral sex . Not saying this may be the cause but I really need some advise on what may be going on!! Thanks
Wed, 4 May 2011
Yellowish pus around the throat might indicate more of an infection of staphylococcus. Get your throat swab done and take some oral antibiotics.
Georgia Goforth's  Response
You could be allergic to your husbands sperm
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
why don't tell your husband to avoid oralsex? see, there is limitations for everything in the world.taking any drugs for any time will never solve your problem until both of you start normal sex.understood.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcare magic.

You are suffering from, Granular pharyngitis.

Take this regimn---

1- tAB AUGMENTIN 1000 MG BD.

2- Tab sinarest 1 tab tds.

3- betadine gargles.

4- An antacid.

5- Lidocam logenges to chew.

ALL FOR 5 DAYS . U WILL BE ALL RITE.

REGARDS,

PM/.