My thirty-three-year-old son is totally bedridden and is fed Osmolite

My thirty-three-year-old son is totally bedridden and is fed Osmolite through a g-tube 24/7. He has recently recovered from a mild case of shingles. He has developed an angry red rash which blankets his back and shoulders (no pustules) and has been prescribed Cefdinir for a bacterial skin infection, as well as a course of Fluconazole (tablet- form via g-tube). HIs usual medications are liquid Prilosec (Zegerid) twice a day, Keppra and generic Tegretol twice per day, Carafate twice per day, and Gavascon twice per day for motility.
(He cannot tolerate Reglan.) I also give him four ounces of live yogurt and Lactinex once per day via g-tube. My current problem is how to separate the Cefdinir from other magnesium-containing medications by two hours, not to mention his Osmolite, which contains iron, and maintain the efficacy of Cefdinir.
Thank you, Pat Keller
Thu, 3 Mar 2016