Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

My teen twins 16 years old(a boy and a girl) were found having unsafe sex. Is he mature and can the girl get pregnant ?

Hi I am a mother of twins, a boy and a girl now in their teens. Being twins they have been good siblings and fight a lot less compared to others I have seen. Recently I returned home a little early from work and barged in both of them in bed having sex. Good gracious I did not even see a condom on my son s penis. I yelled at them to stop and get back to their own rooms and walked out. They ate just 16, would my son be mature enough get semen? What if she gets pregnant? I am confused and disturbed.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
I can understand the mental agony and anxiety you are going through as a mother. This type of incest is not rare between siblings. You should seek help from a psychologist. If possible send the boy to anther city boarding school. You should consult a gynaecologist who may examine your daughter and advice accordingly regarding pregnancy.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor