Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

My son pee hurts, please suggest me the remedy

My 7yr old son isn't circumsized as says his penis hurts when he pee. What can I do until I take him to the doctor. He doesn't want to pee, cause he says it hurts. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  573
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
This happened to me for about a week after I masturbated the first time. Might not be related to your son's case, but if he's new and experimenting, it could be he jerked it too hard.
Answered: Sat, 26 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor