My son is severely effected by histadenemia and also fits

my son born in 2000, he is severely effected by histadenemia and also fits. till today, he is just like a living thing, he wont even recognise his parents, we attend for all his activities? what are your suggessions. we are using now, selzic 150mg; riv0tril 0.5mg, etc
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Histadenemia isinherited autosomal recessive disorder is poorly understood treatment with a diet in low histidine has produced excellent biochemical control, however no clinical improvement in symtamatic patient has been observed . Kindly contact genetic specialist.