Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

My son is having difficulty hearing phonetic sounds, kindly help

My son is 7 years old and intermittently writes his numbers back to front. He is also having difficulty hearing phonetic sounds. This is a child who has just read 4 Harry Potter books one after the other in 2 weeks !
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
his mind has not developed aresult he is having problem in writting &speaking. you can give him tab mentate 2tab 2time also sarasvatarist liquid 2teaspoon 2time for 6mth.try to beheave very calmly with him.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Your child is suffering from Dyslexia (learning disability). Please, do not be apprehensive, you need to consult a clinical psychologist and a speech therapist. They will definitely help your child in overcoming these problems.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor