Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
145 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

My son is 18 and has had hbp readings for

My son is 18 and has had hbp readings for months now the doctor monitor. He wanted to put him on a medicine and I wanted kidney checked first and he ordered and ultrasound. It showed bilateral pelviectasis presumablly due to a full bladder.
What could this be a sign of and what further testing should we look into.
Sat, 7 Jan 2017
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My Dr. has given me duratics, beta blockers, calcium channel breakers and ace inhibitors together for treating hbp. With all this medication my bp...

Loading Online Doctors....