Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

My son has bone disease, what should I do ?

My son is 15 years old, he is diagnised with: 1-simple bone cyst 2-thrombosis in the legs 3-high alkaline level in the blood we are advised to do an opperation on his bone asap! what should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  398
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The need for surgery in a case of simple bone cyst is decided after taking the positive and negatives that can be seen with the surgeries and without surgeries.. There are chances of recurrent fractures especially if the calcium metabolism gets altered due to the presence of alkalosis (alkaline levels) in the body.. hence you can get the surgical treatment done if the doctor feels it is absolutely necessary..

Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor