Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

My son can not speak, kindly help me

I am Mahaesh kumar father of Gaurav Kumar he is my son and 2 years old but he don't speak. sir i request u that what i do please.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello Mahesh , I think you should get a hearing evaluation done for your son . This could either a BERA test or an ASSR . Also we will have to evaluate his other developmental milestones . I would certainly advice you to go ahead with the evaluation as early as possible . As the child grows it becomes more difficult to habilitate the child
Answered: Sun, 27 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If you have not seen  doctor for evaluation, then better consult one..

Answered: Wed, 7 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor