Owl Image

My sister is suffering from neurocystecercosis, please suggest her

one day my sister started throwing fit, she was very healthy and no disease as such previously,we rushed to emergency a CAT investigation of brain was done, and we were told she is suffering from neurocystecercosis, what is this disease ?
Tue, 13 Oct 2009
neurocystecercosis, is the most common parasitic infestation of the central nervous system worldwide.Humans develop cysticercosis when they ingest eggs or larvae of the tapeworm Taenia solium. The eggs and larvae are usually found in fecally-contaminated water and undercooked pork