My sister has a problem of vaginal discharge.Very weak and tired and feel pain in legs after walking some distance.

sir or madam my sister have problem of vaginal discharge she tell me that in whole day may be 3 or 4 times white liqid come out from vagina. and she also tell me that in periods more than 90% white liqid is come out. she is getting very weak and tired day by day she is not able to walk very short distance after walking she have very much pain in whole legs plz sir give me ans or suggest me clinic in delhi where we get proper treatment plz
Fri, 17 Jun 2011