My sister fainted for no reason. Could something be wrong with her ?

Is there something wrong with my Sister? PLz Answer Serious Question?
A few months back, In the morning she sat down , and from nowhere she fell to the ground and was shaking uncontrollably for a few seconds.......Recently on Friday she was in a pub standing up when she fainted for no reason. Could something be wrong with her?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

This is not directly related to diabetes. As a first line neurological assessment has to be done. Also cardiological evaluation like blood pressure and electrocardiogram is essential.