Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

My right side fallopian tube is blocked. Is there any chances to get pregneny with one fallopian tube ?

hai sir,i am married ,completed 2 yrs. Still now I am not conceive. I had hsg test .my rite side fallopian tube is no chances to get pregneny with one fallopian tube ? iam not ready to any husband did t check his seman analysis.pls sugg me what i do.iam very worried abt pregnency.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  479
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. single fallopian tube will result in fertility and pregnancy, so there shouldn't be any worry about the same.
2. Consult with your Gynecologist regarding the same, who might advice you taking progesterone and aspirin.
3. if you remaining fallopian tube is healthy, there is every possibility of getting pregnant, but if you are unable to conceive, check with a reproductive endocrinologist for further evaluation.
Answered: Sun, 11 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
Don' worry at all.The pregnancy is possible with one open & healthy fallopian tube and mature + healthy egg on that side.Semen analysis is important.
Answered: Fri, 30 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
if you have such fears in mind then Ayurveda can offer you a fair trial and God willing you can come in family way. I recomment dashmoola arisht and ashoka arisht with cap. ovarin forte for you. continue it regularly may be for 2 months. or if get preg before.
for your husband i recommend cap. addyzoa 1 bd with musli pak and milk with dried dates in it.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Lalitkumar's  Response
Answered: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
No problem with one side fallopian tube block
atleast alternate month there will be release of egg
Get semen analysis of your Husband done and upload the reports
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
To alleviate your fears, you can ask your Husband to get his Semen Analysis done. For conception to happen , both Fallopian Tubes should be Patent. You will have the chances to conceive with single patent Fallopian Tube, but there is a risk of Ectopic Pregnancy which may be detrimental to your health. Kindly chalk out a plan and discuss it with your Husband and Doctor. All the Best, Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor