Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

My right shoulder dislocated and now it affected my left shoulder and it also getting dislocated twice or thrice

During my practise session i fell down and it results dislocation of my right shoulder about 4 years ago.i took rest n take medicenes for this.but while after somedays i started playing again it got worse and nearly about more than 50-60 times got dislocated and everytime i set it at the right place after some primary pain. after this act i feel relieved. sometime when i am in deep sleep and trying to get up i find my shoulder is out of the it affected my left shoulder and it also getting dislocated twice or thrice as i am feeling more pain in my left shoulder than my right shoulder.i cannot push my hand back and unable to do right postures because of the pain and the fearr of getting dislocated once again.i am doing a little bit exercise and at the same time i am feeling some frictions inside my effects my personality and my life as i am going to entry the corporate world.i cannot enjoy my outdoor activities due to this injury. so please help me what should i do?is it going to lead a major problem ?if i ll operate what would be the approx cost?should i operate both shoulders at same time ?please give the right solution. thanks for reply.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

50-60 times dislocated? That indicates that your shoulder ligaments are severely damaged. This warrants a surgery to repair those ligament to prevent further dislocations. Go in for a corrective sugery with your Orthopedician.

Answered: Sat, 17 Apr 2010
  User's Response

thank you sir.......xtremely grateful to u.

Answered: Fri, 23 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajath. Pejaver's  Response
Hi thanks for your query.
You are having repeated dislocations of your shoulder.
Arthroscopic surgery of your shoulder will stop these repeated dislocations.
I suggest you visit a orthopaedic surgeon specialized in arthroscopy.
Answered: Sun, 13 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
dear bipin how old are u
do you have any other illness
repeated dislocation needs cpmplete ortopedic examination
so pl immediately consult an orthopedic surgeon
all the best dr man
Answered: Tue, 15 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor