Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

My right eye always watering & sometimes it pains, please suggest me remedy

My right eye always waters. I have consulted so many doctors and they have recommended so many medicines - but they all do not worked for me. the right eye if touched by hand, waters like never before. and sometimes it pains also. And sometimes I get mud like deposit near it.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  491
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

wash your hand regularly with liquid hand-wash. don't touch your eyes with any dirty or contaminated material. wear any protective eye wear

Answered: Mon, 5 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Are you diabetic.Mud deposition means eye infection.Take care of personal hygiene and use some plain antibiotic eye drops til you consult a opthalmic physician.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Mon, 28 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor