My relative has been on weekly orencia injections since last

My relative has been on weekly orencia injections since last fall. She started having severe abdominal pain RLQ and to mid abd several months ago. We stopped the injections 3 weeks ago & she is seeing her gyn. MD 5/29 . She is still taking minocycline BID as part of RA rx. In past she took mtx but stopped 11/2014 after pneumonia. Didn't tolerate imuran, humira, simponi, xeljanz ( had negative rxn after 1 dose of the last 3 RA drugs) her rheumatologist isn't sure what is causing the abd pain. She already had cold type sx from the beginning of orencia but is able to tolerate that. I work in an outpt rx ctr for oncologic & rheumatologic pts giving IV rx &haven't seen any abd pain like this for orencia. How likely is it as a side effect? Are there certain conditions orencia can cause that would account for this degree of pain? She seems to fall into the category of getting the <1% side effects? Any suggestions you can give me to ask MDs about would be much appreciated. Barbara
Thu, 31 May 2018