My question: My daughter has a bacterial urinary/kidney infection the

My question: My daughter has a bacterial urinary/kidney infection the doctor diagnosed Thursday, October 18. My 46-year-old-daughter is under extreme mental stress and is living with her father and me. I just found out she was not taking the medicine prescribed (which was sulfamethoxazole TMP DS. one tablet twice a day. The other was phenazophridine 100 mg
Tab. Sorry, I had no idea I had to pay for this. Forget it.

I just discovered at 10:45 this evening of October 19 that she had not taken any of these, even though she said she was. Instead she took medicine another nurses practitioner had prescribed for a kidney infection she had back in May 2018. This medicine was nitrofurantoin mono-mcr 100 mg (1 capsule twice a day for seven days.) Obviously, she didn't take all of them since there are 8 left out of a prescription for 14). THE BAD THING: she has been taking this nitrofurantoin mono-mcr instead of what was prescribed for her current condition. Also mixed in with the nitrofurantoin mono-mar as a two-tone dark and light green capsule with the word LUPIN on one side. Now she tells me she was taking this also. She doesn't even know what the LUPIN is for. I now have all her medicine and am administering it to her.
Tue, 23 Oct 2018