My penis was strucked badly in the zipper. And it is swollen, more painful

it happened while i was wearing my clothes in hurry bcos was to go smwhere.due to hurry i not wear my brief, and put on pants. but when i was zipping up, my penis was strucked badly in the zipper.it was horrible.in panic i zip down suddenly, but it torn the skin of my penis.it bleed also, but not much.it became swollen nd more painful. it took about 2 weeks to lessen the pain nd swelling.but still i have pain in my penis specially if i get a hard on. and also there is big white mark on the penis head nd below it. i cannot wear brief bcos its feel burning if brief rubs on it. so i keep my penis wrapped in a soft handkerchief nd wear only pants without brief. i am worried much.what to do? will it remain like this forever.i cant tell it to anyone else.i am a shy boy..also i fear of marrying now. plz help me
Wed, 8 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
it is ok to wrap the handkerchief, but be careful to use only clean washed and very soft handkerchief- cotton or silk only...not any synthetic one. and if it hurts wear brief, you can avoid it.
at home try to keep it unwrapped and open to avoid any sweat there. you can wear loose boxers.
the white mark is scar formed on it .its risky to use any medicated ointments on tht soft area. you can try massage your penis lightly.by massaging help to increase circulation and also breaks scar.do gently 3-4 times in a day.if it hurt by bare hands, you can try with some silk matrial.
it may take upto few months to remove the scar by this, but its safe and natural way
and dont worry for marriage. you will be absolutely ok soon
i wish you best of luck
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
massage therapy is good for scar removal..
also one you can try is "hot fomentation" which reduce pain also...
its simple- take some soft cloth, heat it by heated iron and apply on the injured area, again heat the cloth and reapply. do it for 40 min to 1 hr in one time and 3-4 times a day.
as your injury is at most delicate area of a man body, heat the cloth less..or do heat a big soft cloth once by iron and wrap it over ur penis in many layers so that it remain warm for long time.
hot fomentation also increase circulation in injured areas..and helpful..
and dont try put any drug on ur delicate part..drugs are always have side effects..