Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

174 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My penis was strucked badly in the zipper. And it is swollen, more painful

it happened while i was wearing my clothes in hurry bcos was to go smwhere.due to hurry i not wear my brief, and put on pants. but when i was zipping up, my penis was strucked badly in the was panic i zip down suddenly, but it torn the skin of my bleed also, but not became swollen nd more painful. it took about 2 weeks to lessen the pain nd swelling.but still i have pain in my penis specially if i get a hard on. and also there is big white mark on the penis head nd below it. i cannot wear brief bcos its feel burning if brief rubs on it. so i keep my penis wrapped in a soft handkerchief nd wear only pants without brief. i am worried much.what to do? will it remain like this forever.i cant tell it to anyone else.i am a shy boy..also i fear of marrying now. plz help me
Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
it is ok to wrap the handkerchief, but be careful to use only clean washed and very soft handkerchief- cotton or silk only...not any synthetic one. and if it hurts wear brief, you can avoid it.
at home try to keep it unwrapped and open to avoid any sweat there. you can wear loose boxers.
the white mark is scar formed on it .its risky to use any medicated ointments on tht soft area. you can try massage your penis massaging help to increase circulation and also breaks gently 3-4 times in a day.if it hurt by bare hands, you can try with some silk matrial.
it may take upto few months to remove the scar by this, but its safe and natural way
and dont worry for marriage. you will be absolutely ok soon
i wish you best of luck
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
massage therapy is good for scar removal..
also one you can try is "hot fomentation" which reduce pain also...
its simple- take some soft cloth, heat it by heated iron and apply on the injured area, again heat the cloth and reapply. do it for 40 min to 1 hr in one time and 3-4 times a day.
as your injury is at most delicate area of a man body, heat the cloth less..or do heat a big soft cloth once by iron and wrap it over ur penis in many layers so that it remain warm for long time.
hot fomentation also increase circulation in injured areas..and helpful..
and dont try put any drug on ur delicate part..drugs are always have side effects..
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi my 8 year old son has been complaining of a seriously bad pain in his penis. It hurts when he urinates, when he moves rigorously. He says it feels very sensitive when he touches it and it looks a bit swollen at the base. What could be the cause of this? I am very worried do I need to take him to see the GP will he need medical treatment?

doctor1 MD

Yesterday poured undiluted savlon on my penis for cleaning 3-4 times. it was red, swollen, painful and burning for the whole night. I took an antibiotic and anti-alergic in the morning and went to sleep. Before I went to sleep I had washed it many times with cold water. Now there s almost no pain and burning but the foreskin is badly swollen and is sore and sensitive. Is this anything serious?

doctor1 MD

My husband took some antibiotics and I guess he had a bad reaction to them. His gums, lips, butt (in the crack) and penis are swollen and the skin is peeling off. He says he s in a lot of pain because of the raw skin showing. He has already used triple antibiotics cream and trying to keep the areas dry. He s having the most trouble with his penis healing as he is not circumsized. Do you have any suggestions on what to do to clear this up?