Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

My penis size is worrying me

My penis size is 4.2 inch.i m worrying that it is sufficient to satisfy my wife after marriage.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
3 to 4 inches when erect is enough to satisfy your partner. spend more time in foreplay. the woman has the sensual zone up to 3 inches from the surface of the vagina.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

what we are interested in is size of penis when erect. You need just 2 inches of erect penis to satisfy a woman. So dont worry
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Size of penis alone does not matter in sexual life. You can have normal sexual life with any size of the penis. If at all you have a problem with sex it may not be due to the size. For ladies, it's the initial part of vagina & labora minora which are most sensitive sexually & you can't ignore emotionality also. So do not worry about it & start enjoying your life.
Good Luck.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor