Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

My penis is uncircumcised, I want to remove my forward skin of penis

hi, I am 23 yr old..My penis is uncircumcised..i want to remove my forward skin of penis. i think it will cause problem while inserting inside. so i want to know the total cost and time require for surgery..pls guide me..i will be very greatfull to u.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  709
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Circumcision is a simple and a minor surgery. Can be done on day care basis where you can go home in  a few hours or may need 24 hours hospitalisation.. The cost of the procedure depends on the region and institution  where you are located.. The cost can be obtained from these institutions..

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

The foreskin actually helps with insertion. Don't loose that most valuable piece of skin. Amputation of healthy body parts never improves a body. 

Answered: Thu, 4 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor