Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

My penis is fully covered with skin

hi... i'm 22 male. i'm very interested in sex from the age of 13 years only. but my problem is that the skin on my penis doesn't go is fully covered. please tel me a solution
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1005
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

The foreskin has to b circumcissised.

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
  User's Response
try to pull forskin when ur pennis is not erected and then erect it... do it for 1 week... it would be painful and u have to control urself to pull the skin back by reducing ur erection... after 1 week it will be moved easyly without pain. if doesnot help contact doctor for intersession surgery
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor