Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

My penis is full covered by the skin and there is one small ball on the top of my penis. No pain

Sir, my problem is my penis full covered by the skin. If I give more pressure the skin going back.My problem is Top of the penis skin(inside) there is one small ball(same Like Pimple).No pain nothing.But it is littile big.This came three years back.No change still now.If I touch this pimple that time taht one going to some other side and come back to same palce.Is this big problem sir?or No? please give me a answar for removing this?Will this problem happen my sexual life? Now I am affraid sir.Please give me one answar.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1270
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Growth on top of the penile skin is not harmful. That is genital hygienic problem. You should keep that under observation strictly. If anytime you feel any change in that, consult at once to your doctor. However it is better if you consult to surgeon for removal of foreskin (circumcision) of your penis.
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor