Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

My penis is curved to the left side, is it normal ?

Dear sir ,my penies curved half circled and bend towards per I fallowed the net i had been massaging my penies for strighting from 2 months ..but my observation after massage it will be so soft(not hardening),errection time be so low.and my penies had been curved at my age of 17 yrs from that my beard ,weight growth is stoped, I am so nervous about my penies and beard ,weight(48) my age is 28.please suggest me better idea........
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  418
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It is normal to find a small curvature bending in the penis.. It  is not of concern unless it interferes with sexual practice.. Consult a doctor if you have problems during sexual intercourse. you may need surgical corrections... And the reduction in the beard could be secondary to under weight.. You may have to improve your diet. Include proteinaceaous food, and plenty of vegetables and fruits...

Answered: Mon, 3 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor