Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

My penis is covered with foreskin and while pulling back it pains

Dear Sir,

I am 30yrs old my problem is that my tip of the penis is covered with foreskin and while pulling back it pains and after pulling when i touch the tip of penis that too pains will this effect my marriage life please suggest  is there any solution for this..............


Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  553
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
it seems you are having phimosis. First try to correct it on your own, try to retract
skin gently every day with application of some anti septic cream like soframycin. If
you can do it easily after few days need not worry, if not get done circumcision
operation, its minor operation. It will no have effect on your marriage life. thanks
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor