Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

My penis is big and there is a bulge when I wear swim suit. Can an online doctor help me ?

I am in 8th grade. Swimming is part of my school curriculum. Last year I started getting pubic hair and my penis grew very much. Now my penis is very long and thick. When I wear swimming trunks it bulges out so much. Most of my friends don t have bulge in shorts. I get teased by them during swimming classes. Am I different ? Should I see doctor
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  413
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
     you are normal there is nothing abnormal ,your friend will also have with in a year or two.age of enlargement of penis varies from person to person around 12 -16 years.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor