Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

My penis is bent towards the left side. What could be the reason?

my penis bend to left side and very weak in sex i have premature ejaculation very weak in sex, and also my penis bend to left side, plz help me and tell me treatment thanks
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  353
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum...
Most men have minor bend of penis and that is insignificant… As long as one has no problems during sexual intercourse, it’s not of concern. Significantly bent penis affecting sexual activity can be corrected by surgical means or by means of exercise. Consult a doctor who after examination will reveal the method of exercise and suggest you the surgical option if necessary.
Premature ejaculation is can be addressed by means of Master Johnson’s exercise (start and stop method /squeezing technique) and by keegel’s exercises. Stress factors are also responsible for premature ejaculation and they too need to be addressed adequately…
Hope this message helps..
Answered: Wed, 15 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor