Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

My penis hurts while walking. What to do ?

hey.. im 13 years old and the head of my penis ( glans ) is kind of wrinkly and when i walk when it rubs against my underwear i can feel it and it is annoying, it seems to have gottem very sensative latly and the feeling is no painful but verrrry annoying. PLEASE HELP! AND I AM CIRCUMCISED!
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  512
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
The glans (head) is the most sensitive structure of the penis in a non-circumcised penis because it has been covered by the skin most of the time and has rich nerve endings. Don;t let the exposed head of the penis touch on your underwear. cover it up with the foreskin first. Drink plenty of water 6-8 glasses per day to avoid irritation by concentrated urine as well. Eat healthy. Be cool.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor