Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

My penis hurts when I urinate. What can I do?

hi i cant really sleep im worried i have a very bad discomfort mi penis hurts wen i pee and i noticed a whitish substance is coming out of it. the first two days it hurted me really bad even wen i walked i had to like wear certain under wear. NOw im worried it could be something really bad because the pain is still there wen i go pee. is there anything i could do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response


If you are having a pus like secretion from the penis, then there is quite likely to be Urethritis. The other possibilities are a skin infection, either bacterial or fungal producing discharge.

Answered: Sat, 15 May 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
from what you describe you have infection in your urinary track;also one question whether you had any unprotected sex outside.if what i asked is true then please consult a doctor he will prescribe you proper antibiotic and in any case you will be fine in few days.Don't worry
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor