My penis head and inner skin is red and itching

Some portion of my penis head and inner skin is red and itching from last one week. Can you please suggest me some medicine or lotion .
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
hi
itching may be due to
-fungal infection
-allergy
-reaction
-any other reason
apply candid b cream twice a day
take tab cetrizine at night
if not better in 5 day better to consult dermatologist

Hi, I feel i might have a penile yeast infection. The symptoms i have now are, 1. Dry skin that peels off near the penis head (looks flaky) and an itching sensation. 2. A couple more itching areas on the inner side of the thighs close to the groin area that is white and turns red sometimes on rubbing it incase of an itch. Could i take the ketaconazole medicine suggested all over the internet (diflucan). Please advise me on what steps should i follow next.

Hello, I sometimes develop an odd rash on my penis. Ive only had it three times ever. Twice on my Penis head and once on the skin just below the head, where the foreskin was removed. It seems to happen when i masturbate frequently with lotion but im still worried its something else. There arent any blisters, but the skin is red and dry. only slight itching sometimes. it seems to be worse when i masturbate without lotion. During the day it mostly goes away, but if i masturbate it will get very dry and cracked and flaky. What could this be?

Hi sir, I have been facing a problem with my pennies. My Pennies front portion is itching and the skin on the pennies is removing and it is becoming very red. Even when i pull back my skin on pennies the skin is removing from it. Plz suggest me any medicine plz. Urgent sir plz help. Its hurting a lot. Can i apply any cream on it.

Recent questions on Xeroderma

Hello, I had 2 small patches of dry skin, one on each palm, which gradually grew to encompass most of the area of the palm. Whilst the skin on forms a white border which is slightly peeling in apprearnce, the skin in the centre of the palm has grown in quite tight and ever so slightly leathery. I was thinking this could possibly be a form of eczema, but your judgement would be greatly appteciated. Thank-you very much for your help.

I am having trouble with my feet and hands. extremely dry skin - eczema-like on my hand, and skin is cracking leaving deep knife-like splits in heels, ball of foot, and fingers. My entire right foot is swollen and it is extremely painful to put any weight on it at all. I am afraid the foot is infected. Should I go to emergency clinic? My efforts with Neosporin & wrapping are not working & this has been ongoing for about 2 weeks now.

My Father is 55 Years old and he is suffering from asthma and skin problems like he is having a dry skin,dandruff on hair which happens to cause skin problems on face like skin comes off from his face ....and he is prescibed to use Montek LC ...What is the use ???

have very dry skin, dry scalp and nails just peel and break. do you think i have some vitamin deficiency? when my skin dries on the palms of my hand, i also get small cuts because of itching. I use hand cream with coconut base but does not help much.

why the mouth dries every half an hour

Hi sir my sister's total body is having full dry skin which looks like snake skin by birth only.now she is 12years old.we have consulted so many doctors but no use from 12years. Please suggest what to do. Thanks, XXXXXXX

Hi, I keep getting an eczema kind of a break out in between my fingers. The break out peaks during seasonal change and in winters. Please suggest a remedy