Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

My penis and my whole part of body feels itchy. Please help

i m 17 years height is around 173-178...and my weight is far i don t have any problem for my health....this is the first time that,i having problem with my penis and my whole body...i feel itchy and i found that at the top layer of my penis were red and itchy spots....
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have some infection or allergy
take tab cetrizine at night
avoid oily and spicy food
if u cant better in 5 day better to consult dermatologist
if any of ur family member has same problem?
if yes then each of member should get treatment
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor