My ongoing symptoms are as follows very swollen rectum and

My ongoing symptoms are as follows
very swollen rectum and vagina and abdomen
throwing up everything except ice cream
my age is 76
no one can figure it out and I am in such pain I cant live this way and don't know what to do
I have been to every kind f specialist PLEASE HELP
Sat, 27 Oct 2018

my symptoms: acidic pain at points of rib cage pain and numbness on outsides of feet tingling and numbness in centre of soles of feet can t run slow walk base of spine swollen can bend forward, but can t lean back pain in buttocks, worse on left than right can lean more to left than right weight loss both big toes numb and painful, but worse on left than right lower part of calves very painful, worse on left than right can t sit up straight

hello doctor.I am Biswajit Basak, a 21 year old boy.about 2 years ago i experienced swealling and pain in my right ankle,followed by pain in back..i took pain killers for 1 month and i became normal..recently i have similar kind of problem.about 2 months ago my right ankle was swollen along with urine infection and my eyes were red.after taking intibiotic for 15 days urine and eye were normal, but ankle pain remained.it was followed by knee pain, shoulder pain, low weast pain..i consulted a rheumatologist and he said it s REACTIVE ARTHRITIS..is there any probability that it s not ARTHRITIS..???

Hi, I am a male and about 2 year back I received unprotected oral sex from a stripper. 4 weeks from then I had fever and swollen lymph nodes. I also tingling sensation on the penis right after the exposure for about a week and had the same few weeks later. I got early detection tests done for HIV and herpes 32 hours post exposure - HIV came negative and herpes was equivocal. I have had 4-5 Hiv antibody tests done from then and all have been negative. I had one at 15th month HIV 3rd generation Antibody test (HIV-1 Antibody and HIV 1/O/2 Abs, Qual) which also came back negative. I have experienced chest pain, shortness of breath and chronic diarrhea and intermittent dry cough. Shortness of breath has been constant and I do not have any nasal congestion or sinus issues. My PCP has done EKG, chest xray and some blood tests and has no reasoning for this. I am so worried about this being HIV and it not showing up on my tests. I have read on forums that tests after 6 months are conclusive but these symptoms without explanation are terrifying. As of now, I have the following main symptoms 1. Chronic Diarrhea - been going on for more than 1 year now. Endoscopy done which didn t find anything. 2. Cottage cheese like whiteness on the tongue and redness on the inside upper mouth for more than 1year 3. Neck pain/stiffness I got another HIV test (HIV Screen 4th Generation wRfx) which was non-reactive and this test was done 2 1/2 years from the date of exposure. Searching medical sites suggests that there are cases where people are hiv positive but it doesn t get detected on tests for a long period of time as the tests are not 100% guaranteed (antibodies develop differently in different people). I am worried if I am one of those people as I have so many symptoms with no medically explainable reason behind them. What are the chances of me having it without it turning up in the tests that have been done so far? I would have considered the test conclusive evidence of not having HIV if I had clear diagnosis of what could be causing these symptoms. But since its not explainable, I am really worried.